Monday, October 1, 2007

CSS

So I've been doing this web design thing for a while (don't get too excited, my knowledge of HTML doesn't extend too far), and I'm a little stuck in my old ways. See, I've been used to sticking the style sheet on the same page as everything else. Keep things nice and simple, I say. Also... I never thought to use a style sheet to alter something as basic as something in bold. Whenever I wanted to do that on my page, I would just use the < font > tag with the alterations followed by the < b > tag. To put all bold under the same style seems a bit limiting to me. But anyway, go ahead and check out my webpage on the class website and let me know what you think! I'm sure you'll be able to tell... I'm a little obsessed with butterflies.

In other news... I spend a little too much time on Youtube. I thought I'd share something that hopefully everyone in this class remembers. I used to watch this all the time when I was little, so enjoy the trip down memory lane. I've decided to put a different Youtube video on here every entry :)

No comments: